RIPDBZ T-Shirt Deadline is Midnight Sunday


I am placing the T-shirt order next week. Please pay for yours by midnight on Sunday, November 16. Thanks!

...

Ink Brigade in Portland is going to print the shirts. (Thanks, Jamie and Jen!) Individual shirts will be $12 shipped anywhere in the U.S. Add $10 for international.

PayPal your order to tonypiff@gmail.com. Be sure to include your shipping address and desired size. For pricing on more than a couple of shirts, email me directly, and I'll make sure you don't overpay.

We are going to print on Next Level 3600s. These are the same shirts that Goods prints on, and they fit great. If you want something different, let me know, and I will try to make it happen.

About 50 people expressed interest in shirts. I will place the order with Ink Brigade once I have received all of the funds. I am mailing the shirts out personally, so I thank you in advance for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. Great post.It really contains valuable information.very well written post. thanks for sharing.men's casual shirts online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete